Beautiful 1850s Home With Clean Lines Yet Still Warm
Beautiful 1850s Home designed by talented Mowery Marsh Architects.
It’s the most frequent request from clients… which is great because its exactly what we want too!
This kitchen is a good example of ways to do just that, like…
• a long shelf over a high splash but in a natural stone so the material feels softer
• the disappearing plaster hood with a gentle slope to ease its form
• big windows that give sharp contrast in black but open you to the natural greenery of outside
• an island that feels tailored in its refinement and rich color then softened with subtle brass accents
• Light fixtures that don’t obstruct sight lines but give scale and help define the spaces
… to name just a few!