The 10 Prettiest Chinese Indoor Plants
The indoor plants are ideal for making a home green. Sometimes, they even purify the air. They are suitable for all rooms in the house, from the living room to the attic. What room wouldn’t appreciate a little greenery? Below are some of the 10 prettiest Chinese indoor plants.
Image: New Darlings
10 Prettiest Chinese Indoor Plants
- Pileas. The Pilea or Chinese currency plant is named after its round leaves. Reaching no more than 10 to 40 cm in height, it is ideal if placed on the table or on the desk. At the office, for example, it will undoubtedly bring a touch of cheerfulness and good humor. The Pilea is among the Chinese house plants that are very easy to maintain.
- Pineapple plant. This is an ideal solution for those who suffer from respiratory problems. The aromatic substances of the pineapple plant have a dilating effect on the respiratory tract. The pineapple plant flowers once, for a period of 3 to 6 months.
Image: apartment therapy
- Tiger thorn plum. The tiger thorn plum is an excellent Chinese indoor plant. As long as there is sufficient sunlight, there is no need to water it every day. Of course, the most important thing is the high value of the flowers, which are very bright and beautiful.
- Dragon boat flower. It is also one of the most common flowers in the south. The common one is big red, but it also has other colors such as yellow and white, and its flowering period is also very long.
- Spathiphyllum (Peace Lily, Moonflower). Are you looking for a flowering plant? In this case, the Spathiphyllum, or moonflower, is what you need. The moonflower is adorned with superb white flowers, deliciously scented. Just like the Monstera, the Spathiphyllum, it is an air-purifying plant.
- White palm. The white palm is a very simple and elegant plant. The flowers look more like the Spring Festival. You can grow well by paying attention to the temperature. It should not be lower than 10C in autumn.
- Mao calyx lipstick flower. It is shade-loving, suitable for indoor planting, and can bloom in all seasons. It also is very easy to take care of it.
- Ficus Benjamin. The Ficus Benjamin nicely decorates your green room. This beautiful plant consists of several distinct trunks, which intertwine and form a braid as it grows. It’s a mini potted tree.
- Evergreen. Dieffenbachia is particularly common in the south, and it is also one of the first choices for planting potted plants at home. It is bright and shiny and can be placed in a well-lit place. It is also very easy to grow.
- Calathea ‘Misto.’ By its appearance, Calathéa ‘Misto’ is somewhat reminiscent of Dieffenbachia. Its foliage also has a darker green border with a light green heart. The Calathea has a quieter appearance. Like Monstera, it is an air-purifying plant. The Calathea sleeps at night. To do this, it straightens its leaves vertically in the evening.
People who love life will choose to plant some green plants at home. It is not only ornamental but also gives fresh air.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Looking Indoor Plants That Are Easy To Take Care
- 5 Best Houseplants for Air Purification
- 10 Lush Indoor Plants Ideas To Decorate Your Home
- The 10 Best Indoor Plants for Your Bathroom