Dining rooms have evolved from the traditional family space to entertainment rooms that radiate elegance and style to guests. You can upgrade your dining room today by simply considering a rustic dining room design. Here are top 12 ideas that exudes a specific country and natural charm that will definitely warm up your dining experience with a rustic look.
- Pure Rustic: This idea elevates the design of your dining room by creating an atmosphere of profound calm.
- Add colors naturally: Try to keep you dining room palette natural. You can add colors through natural accents such as faux magnolia wreath with a white vase and flowers on the mantel. It adds texture and greenery on the walls and can be complemented with a color pop on the tables with a wooden tray.
Image: House and Home
- Architectural interest: You don’t have to look for a large-scale piece of art to make a huge impact. Pick an old architectural piece like a window frame to put in the focal point of your dining room. Most weathered wood tend to stand out unlike freshly painted walls because they add dimensions to the walls making your room more inviting and warm.
Image: Tin Ban Market
- Lovely Splashes of muted colors: It is a sure way of bringing an eclectic and rustic aesthetic look into your gorgeous dining room.
Image: Dear Lillie
- Log dining room: It features square log walls with rustic timbers that cover the entire room. You can combine the wooden furniture with a modern décor to create a rustic feel with a modern flair.
- Whitewashed farm table: It works best when used with mismatched dining decor, chairs and interiors. It is a pretty combination that gives a full rustic-chic and country feel.
- Unique hardwood furniture style: It has a wide range of options for you to choose. This includes hand painted chandelier, hardwood floors, sliding door and round-hardwood dining table. The furniture lasts for ages and requires little maintenance.
Image: How to decorate
- Light gray-blue and natural wood: Adding an earthly tone of gray-blue and natural wood on your dining room gives an organic dining experience. You can add crystal chandelier to deliver glitz and charm.
- 19th century dining room: It is a dining room idea that will certainly take you back to the 19 century. It is lavishly rustic as it uses dining décor, furniture and stone walls that were used about 200 hundred years ago.
- Natural light design: It allows you to combine different loads and elements of natural light while creating an understated diverse elegance. You can use hardwood tables with a reflective surface and open windows to allow natural light into your dining room.
- Round mirrors: It results to a rustic dining room style with reflective surfaces that allows light into the room. You can complement it with a frame wood.
- Airy and modern style: It has a repurposed wood table at the center stage to maintain a rustic elegance. The chairs have a wiry transparent to project a modern flair.
It is clear that there is much you can do to bring the rustic log cabin theme in your home. You only need to keep the above ideas in mind and choose one that suits the style of your home. Subsequently, you will be assured of an elegant rustic dining room style with a good setting for takeout pizza as well as catered dinner parties.