Best Fake Friends Quotes That Hit Hard
We all have all kinds of friends. Besties, for sure. True blue, too—the ones who will stick with us through thick or thin. We also have friends who fit certain situations, be they social, familial or special occasions where their unique attributes come to the forefront. And then there are those other kinds of friends—fake friends. The ones who are deceptive. That who aren’t real. Which who inspire articles like that are full of fake friends quotes, so here’s a collection of this the best of the best when it comes to funny fake friends quotes, so you can at least use your fake friends to get a good laugh every now and then.
Let’s see th Best Fake QuotesConversation pieces
- Conversation pieces
- Fake vs Real
- On Growing Up
- World Play
Best Fake Friends Quotes
- The best way to tell if someone is a fake friend is if once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
- It’s kind of funny how you’re always nice to my face, and it’s hilarious when you talk behind my back. And it’s actually quite comical that you think I don’t know that I’m aware of what you’re doing.
- Only a true friend will tell you the things to your face that your other so-called friends are saying behind your back.
Fake vs Real
- One of the best ways to spot fake people is to notice that they’re only nice to you when it’s convenient for them or it works as part of their hidden agenda. Truly nice people always go out of their way to help others, and you can tell they have an honest heart if they never let you down and always keep their promises. These are things you can’t fake.
- How your friends treat you is how they feel about you, period. Your true friends will treat you well, regardless of the situation. Your fake friends won’t.
- Fake friends behave like ivy—it decays and ruins the walls it embraces. True friendship, on the other hand, gives new life to whatever it supports.
- If you are tempted to count the number of friends you have, make sure you can actually count on them. Some friends come around when they want something from you, but they are nowhere to be found when the reverse is true and you need something from them.
- Fake friends are the ones who are with you today but turn on you tomorrow. And what they say about you when this happens defines them, not you.
On Growing Up
- One of the things we realize as we grow up is that it’s less important to have a lot of friends and way more important to have just a few real ones.
- Another thing that becomes clear as we grow up is realizing that many of your friends aren’t actually your friends.
- In many ways friends are like boobs—some are big, others are small, there are ones that are real, and some are completely fake.
- Some people are real, and some people are good. Some people are fake, and then there are people who are real good at being fake.
- In a lot of ways fake friends are like autumn leaves, sometimes when you look for them they’re scattered about everywhere.
- An open enemy is often a better thing to have than a false friend.
- There are times when fake friends resemble shadows. They follow you in the sun but are nowhere to be found when the inevitable darkness follows.
- Some friends will very much remind you of pennies—they’re two-faced and worthless.
- One fake friend can often do more damage than ten enemies, and in a shorter period of time as well.
- You don’t actually lose true friends, because real friends can never be lost. The people you do lose are masqueradings friends, and most of the time you’re better off for it.
- One of the saddest things about betrayal is that often it never seems to come from your enemies.
- Make sure you always sleep with one eye open, Be diligent and never take anything for granted, for you never know when your best friends are actually your enemies.
- It’s not my job or my purpose to expose the fake. I’ve learned that in due time they almost always manage to expose themselves.
- Many fake people often hate honesty, for they use lies so that they can feel good about themselves and their lies. When this happens, it’s important to share your true feelings about their actions, and when this happens you will get to watch them fade away.
- People think that being alone is something that makes you lonely, but being surrounded by the wrong people is worse. It’s actually the loneliest thing in the world.
- It’s important to pay extremely close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.
- Be careful who you trust, for appearances can be deceiving. After all, salt and sugar often look the same.
- It’s natural to fear the enemy who attacks you, but many times the fake friend who hugs you is actually far more dangerous.
- True friends will never get in your way unless you’re going down. When that happens they will step in and offer a hand to help you get back up.
- Some friendships are only meant to last for a season. When this is the case, it makes no sense to try to extend them and make them last a lifetime.
- It is almost always better to have an honest enemy than to have to endure a false friend.
- Do whatever you have to do to get rid of false friends as quickly as possible. Make sure to do it before they dig out the dream seeds you’ve planted as part of your friendship. The earlier you do this the better off you will be, and doing it quickly will help you stay safe.
- It is the great-hearted who know how to be true friends. Those who are mean and cowardly in some measure can never know what true friendship really means.