10 Super Ways To Add Storage To Your Kitchen
There are a number of DIY projects that can be used if the budget is tight, or you can use professionally installed storage ideas if money is no object. Overall, it’s about being creative, imaginative, and enhancing efficiency. Here are 10 super ideas to help get your kitchen in order.
10 SUPER KITCHEN STORAGE IDEAS
1. Mount a dish rack to your kitchen wall and free up countertop space. It will add an artistic touch to your kitchen décor too.
2. Purchase a few clear apothecary jars. You can find them in a multitude of shapes and sizes. Place them on your countertop to store frequently used food items like cereals, rice, pasta, and coffee. The effect is quite unique.
3. A simple pegboard in metal adds a modern and industrial addition to your kitchen. This customizable solution is perfect for pots and pans along with big-spoons and spatulas.
4. Attach a long stainless steel rod with S-hooks in the ideal spot, perhaps above your sink or on a sidewall. This will save you from digging through a cluttered kitchen drawer.
5. Use windowsills and corners to hideaway small appliances and other kitchen basics.
6. Built-in bookcases are a treat in a kitchen. The space can be used for cookbooks, spices, knickknacks, etc.
7. An armoire in a kitchen can be a great display case and storage center. Don’t have enough room for dishes in your regular space? Use the armoire to store them and create a beautiful display. Add dried flowers to spruce it up.
8. Install a metal rack, or material of your choice, for your colander, pots and pans, utensils, or anything you use in your kitchen that has a handle. The look is sleek and up-to-date.
9. Backsplashes make cool storage areas. Add magnetized-strips to one side of a finished board, and attach it to the backsplash to store knives. They will be easy to grasp and quick to put away.
10. If there is a bit of additional wall space in your kitchen and no room for extra cabinet space, add a few floating-shelves. Place hooks under the shelves for hanging cups, utensils, or dishtowels.
There are endless ways to add storage space to your kitchen. Just think outside the box and go for it!
love the organizing ideas.