Color introduces character, quality, and ambiance to any area and the bedroom is no exception. Inculcate your bedroom with fresh color to give it a décor boost. Below are 22 bedroom color schemes that will sooth, uplift, and give your bedroom added style.
22 Bedroom Color Schemes
1. Chocolate, gray, teal bedroom color scheme
Dark colors won’t necessarily make a room smaller. This color scheme creates a dark, moody, sensual ambiance. You can find this beautiful Comforter Sethere.
2. Mustard, black, cream and gray This unique color scheme can be used in a number of combinations. For example, one bedroom wall can include all four hues in stripes or huge circles.
3. Navy with coral These two colors balance out each other and will give your bedroom a chic, stylish tone.
4. Gray with white This classic combo would look great in stripes on one wall or throughout the room.
Love this gray contemporary rug! You can find it here and the wall mirrors here.
7. Pastel hues A pastel color scheme is soothing and creates a restful, tranquil ambiance in any bedroom.
8. Mustard with purple This bright color bedroom scheme is not for the fainthearted. It works best in accent pieces like pillows, throws, and area rug. It’s great for a kids’ room too.
9. Indigo with white. Indigo is a mystifying hue. It works beautifully with white but is best used as the accent color. However, if you can stand dark walls, paint your bedroom walls in indigo and wrap your bed in indigo/white linens.
10. Black with white No two colors are as famous together as black and white. If you love timeless decor, this is the color scheme to use. You can find this black and white sethere.
11. Black white and yellow-lime Black and white on its own is classic. Adding a yellow-lime hue creates an art deco feel. If you want your bedroom to look posh, choose this color combination.
12. Dark gray with brown
Tempered with decorative linen or the right wall decorations, this bedroom color scheme can be easily brightened up.