A new fitting of fabric can give an old or damaged piece of furniture a new lease on life. However, the keyword here is “fabric.” Whether your transforming that worn out end chair with a bright colored upholstery fabric or adding some extra pizzazz to an art-deco piece, the upholstery fabric you choose is crucial. After all, the idea is to “upgrade” your piece of furniture, not send it to the furniture graveyard!
If you prefer to remain indoors rather than venture outside to one of the many brick ’n’ mortar fabric stores and you don’t want to miss the many opportunities to check an endless array of upholstery fabric choices, an online fabric store is your best path to success. Upholstery fabric online is just as well thought-of as their tangible counterparts, never mind the great savings you will incur. To help you get started, here are 20 online fabric stores that provide a wonderful selection of upholstery fabrics. You will find everything from mod bizarre designs to traditional modest monotones.
20 OF THE BEST ONLINE UPHOLSTERY FABRIC STORES
1. Fabric: probably has the largest selection of upholstery fabrics and more that you will find on the Internet.
2. OnlineFabricStore: offers free shipping if you purchase $50 worth of fabric and there are online coupons for an additional 10% or more.
3. Lewis and Sheron Textiles: carries a grand choice of upholstery fabrics from paisley prints to traditional florals and tropical themes.
4. Spoonflower.com: let your imagination take over and design your own fabric!
5. Tonicliving: offers a contemporary, curated collection of fabrics for home decor.
6. Designersguild: if you’re into luxurious and fashionable cut velvets this is the online upholstery store for you.
7. Brickhousefabrics: this online fabric store carries unique out-of-print fabrics including vintage fabrics.
8. Warehousefabrics: an online superstore of discount drapery and upholstery fabrics.
9. Laylagrayce: designer fabric for elegant home decorating.
10. Ballarddesigns: a great online fabric store that inspires customers to express their own individual style.
11. Johnrobshaw: indulge yourself in some of the most beautiful hand printed linens you will find throughout the web.
12. Calicocorners: this site has tons of decorative fabrics designed especially for the company and their many customers. In addition, they offer professional assistance with custom window treatments and pillows, upholstered furniture, designer bedding, and more.
13. Housefabric: this fantastic online fabric store is full of patterns, colors, textures, and inspiration. You’re sure to find inspiration to complement your upholstery ideas.
14. TheFabricCo: if you are searching for more traditional, rural theme for your upholstery fabric needs, you will find plenty to satisfy your taste here.
15. Fabricguru: if you are on a tight budget, this site has plenty of discount upholstery fabrics, drapery fabric, and outdoor fabric.
16. Kiitosmarimekko: stunning fabrics, with distinctive prints, inspiring colors, and expensive prices!
17. Joann: this online fabric store is one of the most popular on the web and offline. There’s every type of fabric for all your upholstery needs.
18. Hancockfabrics: there are hundreds of patterns, hues, and materials within the company’s collection. You will easily be inspired by their selection.
19. Etsy: this professional hobby site has come a long way. There are hundreds of choices for every upholstery need.
20. Westelm: this company is eco-friendly, gives back to communities, and provides handcrafted fabrics all with a unique touch.